Who Should Attend: Members of County Assembly, Team Leaders, Line Managers, Project Managers, Human Resource Officers, Training Officers.
By the end of the program, participants should be able to:
- Design, develop and implement a strategy–based performance management action plan that aligns to sustaining a high performance culture and optimal financial business outcomes.
- Commit to and promote sound performance management principles.
- Learn proven ways to reward and sustain excellent performance.
- Ensure that all team members are united and dedicated to their goals.
- Manage expectations on how staff’s progress will be measured.
- Provide useful constructive feedback and continuous coaching for results.
Benefits of the Performance Management Training Program:
a) Implement effective performance management.
b) Improve confidence and self–assurance in dealing with all types of performance issues.
c) Apply best practices in discipline and performance improvement planning.
d) Positively influence high performance throughout the working jurisdictions/ organization.
e) Higher engagement of employees.
f) Committed to building a high–performance culture and organization.
g) Implementation of key performance management strategies for sustained results.